[open-government] Online engagement, open gov examples from/for Africa

Steven Clift clift at e-democracy.org
Sat Oct 2 14:33:38 UTC 2010

Yes, definitely new examples.

Examples might include the parliament with the most complete
collection of information or an elected official active with social
media or known for being particularly responsive to SMS from
constituents. Also examples of NGOs that at particularly effective at
building local digital voices would be of interest.

Steven Clift - http://stevenclift.com
  Executive Director - http://E-Democracy.Org
  Follow me - http://twitter.com/democracy
  New Tel: +1.612.234.7072