[open-government] Defining Open Government Data?

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 18:11:36 UTC 2010

Hi Tim,

I'm not calling any public official an idiot. In fact I work with civil
servants a lot and have done for almost 15 years, and have yet to find one
who isn't passionate about public service.
If you read my text again you see I am calling websites idiotic and crappy,
which a lot of websites tend to be, the result of the sometimes mysterious
bureaucratic processes governments and big organizations have, as well as
fuzzy procurement specifications.

best,

Ton

Interdependent Thoughts