[open-government] Visualisation of UK Aid spending added to WDMMG site

K Corrick kathryn.corrick at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 28 13:29:16 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,
As part of International Right To Know Day today (
http://www.foiadvocates.net/en/right-to-know-day-28-september) we've
launched a new part to the Where Does My Money Go site.

We've been working with Publish What You Fund (
http://www.publishwhatyoufund.org/) and DFID over the last few weeks to
visualise UK Aid spending, using existing data. This is a work in progress
and in alpha, but we're really delighted to have got these pages together in
time for today. We'll be adding new data when it becomes available next
month as well as integrating the information more into the site (and
navigation), we're also hoping to add a by sector visualisation.

See: http://dfid.wheredoesmymoneygo.org/

Do let us know your thoughts.

And congratulations to Anna Powell-Smith for making this happen.

Kathryn

Kathryn Corrick - Where Does My Money Go? Communications

Web: http://wheredoesmymoneygo.org
Email: kathryn.corrick at gmail.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/kcorrick
Twitter: www.twitter.com/kcorrick