[open-government] Data Transparency Presentation

chris at e-beer.net.au chris at e-beer.net.au
Mon Sep 20 22:58:00 UTC 2010

Hi Brian

There is the link I posted a couple of weeks ago to information on the
UK's "New Public Sector Transparency Board and Public Data Transparency
Principles"
(http://data.gov.uk/blog/new-public-sector-transparency-board-and-public-data-transparency-principles).
Some members replied to that on list with their own thoughts and some
links.

Also just published is a paper from Digital Brand called "Open Government
- The State of Play 2010"
(http://www.slideshare.net/egovrc/open-government-the-state-of-play) -
this has quite a few good references and links in addition to being a well
written and thought out piece on issues and approaches to Open Government
and Open Data in various jurisdictions.

I've cc'd a colleague within the .gov.au sphere who has an active interest
in this issue and may be able to point you to more material, as well as
Anni Rowland-Campbell from Digital Brand who may be happy to provide you
with more information on their research.

Hope it goes well at the CGAIT conference!

Cheers

Chris