[open-government] Recent success (or failure) stories of LOCAL open data?

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Sun Apr 10 10:14:02 UTC 2011

Greetings,

Next week I will present some parts of my Open Data, Open Society
report at a conference (I'll put the slides online after the event at
http://mfioretti.com). I may have space to mention a few more examples
of usage of Open Data not covered in the report. To this purpose, I'd
like to ask you if you'd like to mention/link to Open Data stories
that are both:

- recent (the more the better)
- LOCAL (ie open data from LOCAL administrations that impact LOCAL
  community/economy)

Thanks in advance for any feedback,

Marco
--
Online Course for Digital Citizens, because your rights depend on
how software is used *around* you:  http://mfioretti.com/node/129