[open-government] Recent success (or failure) stories of LOCAL open data?

Moody, Victoria Victoria.Moody at trafford.gov.uk
Mon Apr 11 07:17:41 UTC 2011

Hello Marco

There is recently launched DataGM  at  http://datagm.org.uk/ a datastore of public sector data developed in partnership by the 10 Greater Manchester local authorities, Greater Manchester Police, Fire and Rescue and Transport for Greater Manchester, project led by Trafford Council with Futureeverything http://futureeverything.org/ in an advocacy role.

Do please contact me if you have any questions about DataGM.

Regards

Victoria

Project Manager DataGM
Trafford Council