[open-government] legal barrier to open government

Chris Taggart countculture at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 12:08:47 UTC 2011

The four biggest legal barriers:
licence, licence, licence, licence.

Pretty much everything else can be coped with if the info is published
with an open licence.

OpenCorporates :: The Open Database of the Corporate World
http://opencorporates.com
OpenlyLocal :: Making Local Government More Transparent http://openlylocal.com
Blog: http://countculture.wordpress.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/CountCulture