[open-government] Fwd: Switzerland - Make.opendata.ch Hackathon

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 18:40:24 UTC 2011

Indeed, very good to see hackcamps in Switzerland, as a follow up to the
great conference they had shortly before the summer. Earlier today I also
posted it to the epsiplatform.eu

http://www.epsiplatform.eu/news/news/swiss_open_data_hackathons

best,
Ton

PS: Got interesting news about Open Data or Public Service Information (PSI)
and its reuse? Let me know! I'm the community steward at ePSIplatform.eu and
always looking for your initiatives, news and events to present on the
platform.

Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton at tonzijlstra.eu