[open-government] Best examples of EU businesses using open data?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Dec 2 10:14:30 UTC 2011

Thanks for all of your input everyone! We've now got 38 examples.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ams8fpz2_77XdEV0Q0VWQjJ6SXd0X0xOTi0tdUdHUXc#gid=0

Any more examples would be very much appreciated. We're not looking
for a comprehensive list - just a few of the most compelling examples
from around Europe.

All the best,

Jonathan