[open-government] Fwd: CC Version 4.0 (and government data)

Timothy Vollmer tvol at creativecommons.org
Wed Dec 14 17:55:18 UTC 2011

Hi Brian:

I'm involved in the process, and there may be other individuals from CC HQ
or our affiliate teams also on this list. We of course welcome all input
during this process over the next year. The wiki page on the 4.0 process
regarding sui generis database rights is
http://wiki.creativecommons.org/4.0/License_subject_matter. The primary
vehicle for discussion is the CC-licenses public email list.

Regards,

timothy

2011/12/14 Brian Gryth <briangryth at gmail.com>

> Hello all,
>
> I wanted to forward some information from the w3c egov list.  Apparently,
> Creative Commons is reviewing the CC license with the plan of releasing a
> CC v. 4.  One of the issues is database rights.
>
> Is anyone on this list actively involved in the revision process?
>
> Thanks,
> Brian Peltola Gryth

Timothy Vollmer
http://creativecommons.org/about/people/#timothyvollmer
phone = +016086982403 | skype = timothyvollmer | tw = @tvol

Please donate to the CC Annual Campaign, going on now!
https://creativecommons.net/donate