[open-government] OpenData for Africa

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Dec 20 18:23:29 UTC 2011

Many thanks for your reply Balaji!

It would be really useful if you could put an explicit license / legal
statement on the data. E.g. CC0.

Also it would be great if someone from the project could join the
open-government list, and keep it updated with developments related to
the project!

The list has hundreds of people interested in open government data
from around the world.

All the best,

Jonathan

--