[open-government] Ten Open Data Guidelines launched in Tbilisi

Derek Dohler derek at transparency.ge
Tue Feb 1 15:09:05 UTC 2011

Hi Jonathan,

That's an excellent point, and I will work on reformulating point 7 to make
that clear--let me get back to you in a few days with some proposed changes.
I don't have any quick answers about the copyright status of government
information in other countries, but that's an area that I'm interested in
know more about as well. I know that in Georgia, government information may
be freely used, but that's a distinct issue, as you rightly point out, from
whether it is copyrighted. I'll see if I can do some digging and find out.

Best,

Derek

--
Derek Dohler