[open-government] Workshop on open government data and privacy

Katleen Janssen Katleen.Janssen at law.kuleuven.be
Thu Feb 10 14:49:45 UTC 2011

Dear all,

During the OGD camp last November, some of us started discussing the privacy implications of op government data, and we felt that some more in depth discussion of this topic was needed.  Together with Javier Ruiz, Daniel Dietrich and some others, we are organizing a workshop to discuss technical, legal, social matters regarding open government data and privacy.

The workshop will take place in Leuven, at the Interdisciplinary Centre for Law and ICT, on 9 March. It is part of the PrimeLife workshop series.

Anyone who is interested in this topic is welcome to join the workshop (we have room for about 25 people), and to suggest topics for the programme. First thoughts are here: http://de.okfnpad.org/opendata-privacy?

Please let us know if you will attend by sending me an e-mail.

Best regards,
Katleen

dr. Katleen Janssen
Postdoctoral researcher
K.U.Leuven - Interdisciplinary Centre for Law and ICT
Sint-Michielsstraat 6
B-3000 LEUVEN - BELGIUM
[t]  +32 16 328 707   [f] : + 32 16 325 438
[e]  katleen.janssen at law.kuleuven.be<mailto:katleen.janssen at law.kuleuven.be>
[w]  www.law.kuleuven.ac.be/icri/<http://www.law.kuleuven.ac.be/icri/>   -   www.ibbt.be<http://www.ibbt.be>

"NEW! Postgraduate Studies in ICT & MediaLaw: please consult our website<http://www.law.kuleuven.be/icri/psiml/> for more information!"