[open-government] Planning for open data workshop in Hungary, May 2011?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Feb 16 08:59:39 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I'm currently planning a workshop on open government data that will
take place in Hungary this May. Does anyone have any suggestions for
people I should get in touch with to invite to the event, or who we
should invite to participate in the process of organising it? If so
I'd be most grateful for any suggestions / contact details /
introductions, off list.

I'll also coincidentally be in Budapest next month for another event,
and I'm very keen to meet with any folks interested in open government
data in person!

All the best,

Jonathan

--