[open-government] Call to discuss open government data bibliography project?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Feb 23 12:36:37 UTC 2011

Wonder if anyone might be interested in catching up for a quick (circa
30m) call about how we can take this forward?

  http://opengovernmentdata.okfnpad.org/bibliography

Crucial things to aspire to:

  * comprehensive list of economic studies on PSI licensing/pricing models
  * annotated list of open data / PSI related studies

If we have any extra time I'd also like to discuss how we can do other
things - like track copyright exceptions in PSI more systematically,
but that's a slightly different topic. The main thing is to get the
ball well and truly rolling on the bibliography!

If anyone is interested in contributing, please email Daniel (cc'ed),
Federico (cc'ed) and myself off list, and we'll find a time that suits
everyone!

All the best,

Jonathan

--