[open-government] LAPSI Conference (and primer) draft program Milan May 5th and 6th - calls for paper and applications - other info

Cristiana Sappa cri_sappa at yahoo.it
Fri Feb 25 16:46:19 UTC 2011

Dear All,

This is to inform you about some LAPSI initiatives. LAPSI is the Legal Aspects of Public Sector Information European Thematic Network (see www.lapsi-project.eu).

A draft agenda of the first LAPSI Public Conference (+ 2nd LAPSI Award and 1st LAPSI award) is available on our website: http://www.lapsi-project.eu/milan

The related public conference call for paper is detailed here : http://www.lapsi-project.eu/cfpapers
And the LAPSI Award call for application is here: http://www.lapsi-project.eu/call

Feel free to spread this information to whoever may be interested. .

In addition to this, I take this chance also to remind you that on our LAPSI website we are collecting a PSI bibliography (http://www.lapsi-project.eu/biblio) and we are summing up decisions related to PSI in English and in their original language (http://www.lapsi-project.eu/decisions). Should you wish to contribute in some way, feel free to contact me for any further information.

I hope to see you in Milan on May 5th and 6th.

Kind regards,

Cristiana Sappa
Postdoctoral Researcher, Torino Law School
Research Fellow, Nexa Center for Internet and Society, http://nexa.polito.it