[open-government] [euopendata] Launch of Europe’s Energy: a new mini-app to put the European energy targets into context!

Armand Brahaj mandi at shqiperia.com
Fri Feb 4 12:55:20 UTC 2011

I would ask about the tool :) (It looks great)
By any chance it can re-used by others for similar data sets?

Rgds
Armand

http://blog.okfn.org/2011/02/04/europes-energy-a-new-mini-app-to-put-the-european-energy-targets-into-context/

http://www.consilium.europa.eu/uedocs/cms_data/docs/pressdata/en/ec/119073.pdf