[open-government] Launch of Europe’s Energy: a new mini-app to put the European energy targets into context!

Deniz Susar susar at un.org
Fri Feb 4 14:44:31 UTC 2011

Dear Jonathan,

Congratulations to the team who developed the site in a very short time. It
looks great. We will be featuring it on UNPAN (United Nations Public
Administration Network - www.unpan.org).

Regards,
-Deniz

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 9:30 AM, David Cabo <david.cabo at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Looks really nice! great job
>
> On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 12:20 PM, Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org>
> wrote:
> > FYI the European energy data web app we have been working on for the
> > last couple of weeks is now live! :-)

Best Regards,
Deniz

Deniz Susar
Division for Public Administration and Development Management (DPADM)
United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UN DESA)
Tel: +1 212 963 8421
Email: susar at un.org