[open-government] Public Data Catalog Priorities and Demand

koumenides c.l. (clk1v07) clk1v07 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Jan 9 21:34:58 UTC 2011

Happy new year,

Not sure if this is of any help, but you can view snapshots of the most frequently used tags at 4 major PSI record providers here: http://bagatelles.ecs.soton.ac.uk/psi/analyzer/tags/

There's also a related publication [1]. I guess the themes depicted by the snapshots are aligned with the general interest/demand for PSI (?)

I have more detailed stats on index-term usage i.e. charts of tf-idf weighted terms, per agency/department/date term usage etc. These are not available on the site though.

just noticed the dates on the page are wrong btw - the snaps were taken late last year, 2010 :)

Christos Koumenides

[1] http://eprints.ecs.soton.ac.uk/21025/