[open-government] OpenGovernment.org (beta) launches - local versions of OpenCongress.org

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Thu Jan 20 08:29:29 UTC 2011

Hi David,

thank you very much for this update. This looks like an ambitious project. I am sure you guys will do very good! I really hope the very best for your endeavours and looking fwd for this project become successful and interconnected with other initiatives and networks like this working group.

All the best
Daniel