[open-government] [ckan-discuss] Release of DataCatalogs.org to map open data around the world

Martin Alvarez-Espinar martin.alvarez at fundacionctic.org
Fri Jul 1 11:00:47 UTC 2011

Hello Jonathan,

We're going to adapt our faceted browser [1] to the new repository
(datacatalogs.org). May it be integrated under datacatalogs.org or just
linked from the website?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Martin

[1] http://datos.fundacionctic.org/sandbox/catalog/faceted/

--
Martín Álvarez Espinar

Fundación CTIC
Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Gijón
c/ Ada Byron, 39 Edificio Centros Tecnológicos
33203 Gijón - Asturias - España
Tel.: +34 984 29 12 12
Fax: +34 984 39 06 12
E-mail: martin.alvarez at fundacionctic.org