[open-government] Fwd: PSI in Poland - panem et circenses

innovation institute innovation-navigator at chello.at
Wed Jul 6 13:35:38 UTC 2011

Dear Stefan,

most EU member states operate according to the
slogan PANEM ET CIRCENSES.

The valuable and critical data-sources are of
course kept secret. Nobody wants to reveal the
amount of hard and soft corruption and
interference between the five pillars of the
society.

Most FOI legations are NOT effective across
Europe. That should be the benchmark and not the
soft public data which is offered to us to keep us
quite.

Best,

Gerard