[open-government] [okfn-discuss] Anyone interested? Creating an "Open Knowledge Index"

Neil McEvoy neil at mcevoy.biz
Mon Jul 4 14:56:13 UTC 2011

Yes this could be very powerful, as it provides metrics that are equally
important at the national level,

Eg in Canada there is now a specific Open Government Resolution. It's now
an 'official' government measure, and it would be productive to see where
each agency stands against this measure.

Neil.