[open-government] Kenyan open data catalogue?

Justin Arenstein justinarenstein at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 15:17:23 UTC 2011

Jonathan,

Jay Bhalla's email address is jay at jayshiv.ca. He splits his time between
Nairobi & Vancouver, but is in Kenya at the moment. He's just finished
hosting the very successful Pivot25 dev conference
<http://www.pivot25.com>in Nairobi, & is planning a series of
hackathons
at iHub <http://www.pivot25.com> to play with the new open data from Kenya's
government.

I'll do am email introducing the two of you immediately after this.

Cheers,
Justin

Justin Arenstein*
*