[open-government] Government procurement (was Re: We've reached 500 members - what next?)

Tim McNamara paperless at timmcnamara.co.nz
Wed Jun 15 06:24:43 UTC 2011

Ruairí-

I thought that this may be of interest to you. NetHui*, a large technology
conference being held in New Zealand at the same time as OKCon will be
spending some time discussing procurement[0]. If you would like to suggest
any background material for people attending the event, please add it to the
session's discussion forum[1]

NetHui will be quite a big event, with Lawrence Lessig and some other local
big hitters keynoting. We have a Parliament of 120 MPs, and 3 will be in
attendance including the Deputy PM.

Tim McNamara
Professional \\  paperlessprojects.com
Personal \\  @timClicks <http://twitter.com/timClicks>  |  timmcnamara.co.nz