[open-government] Excellent public notes from Open Government Data Day available

Tim McNamara paperless at timmcnamara.co.nz
Thu Jun 23 00:19:54 UTC 2011

Yesterday, I participated in the Open Government Data Day[0]. The day
consisted of about 120 officials and 30 members of Open New Zealand. The
morning session consisted of prepared talks and the afternoon session
contained 9 barcamp sessions. I'm drafting a blog post now, but I thought
that I would mention it for people in the interim.

Notes were prepared collaboratively[1]. They're a very good record of the
questions officials asked and some of the responses.

Tim McNamara
Professional \\  paperlessprojects.com
Personal \\  @timClicks <http://twitter.com/timClicks>  |
timmcnam<http://timmcnamara.co.nz/>
ara.co.nz <http://timmcnamara.co.nz/>

[0] http://wiki.open.org.nz/Open_Government_Data_Day
[1] http://opengovtdataday.waveadept.com/*

*WaveAdept is a Google Apps vendor and sponsored the event.