[open-government] testing EPSI platform mailing system

Paola Di Maio paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 15:19:19 UTC 2011

Thanks J

entirely possible it was posted to some list I am not subscribed to

To cross post is good, where possible/necessary, given the highly fragmented
nature of information, which we refer to as 'compartimentalization'

I am not sure I heard about this open science group, when was it formed?

signed up to the mailing list now

could not find a web page called 'open science' OKFn,  if such a group
effectively exists, that information about such a group is published on the
web in some way that it can be accessed/found?

I did find this, but not sure it is related to the EUSI meeting
http://wiki.okfn.org/OpenScience/Workshop/Notes

(no date, place, url for the event it refers to)

thanks

cheers