[open-government] [psi-workers] [euopendata] Rules + website for Open Data Challenge

Paul Meller paul at openforumeurope.org
Mon Mar 28 12:11:58 UTC 2011

I also replied via Doodle. I agree with Federico that the website, rules etc
could be in English but the initial invites should be in at least the three
core EU languages - English, French and German.
Also I think entrants should be able to submit in these three languages. I
know it means more work processing the submissions but if this is to be a
pan-EUropean contest I think you can't avoid doing this. Perhaps we should
check with the European Commission...

Regards,
Paul