[open-government] [psi-workers] [euopendata] Rules + website for Open Data Challenge

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Thu Mar 31 08:01:22 UTC 2011

Dear all,

I would like to disagree. I do not think it's really a good idea to start with more than english, because

- it's not necessary
- people will ask why there is no Finnish and Romanian
- it will end up in more and more work

A completely different question is to allow for (but not encourage to) submissions in all EU languages

Finally I agree with others that we should ask how the commission thinks about this.

my2cent
Daniel