[open-government] Fwd: Re: Examples of business making use of pengovernment data

Jose L. Marin josmar at euroalert.net
Tue May 17 12:26:45 UTC 2011

Dear Ivan,

I guess you are talking about EuroAlert.net, that's why you could not
find...
http://euroalert.net/en/

There is some information about our services based on open data in this
presentation (the one I used at the SharePSI event)
http://www.slideshare.net/euroalert/building-a-paneuropean-platform-to-aggregate-public-procurement-data-and-deliver-commercial-services-for-smes-powered-by-open-data-7986727

You can contact me if you need any detail

Best regards

--
Jose Luis Marin