[open-government] What are your questions for opengovernmentdata.org?

Anna Kuliberda anna.kuliberda at gmail.com
Tue May 3 10:09:53 UTC 2011

Hi,
I had some thoughts about this ROI during the night:

I wonder if the public institutions, most of them by definition non-profit -
should consider the same ROI as business institutions. In the case of the
first and the third sector broader point of view should be taken into
consideration at the issue of ROI by looking also at the possible social
profit.
Something like that may be Social Return on Investment
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Social_Return_on_Investment.
Nevertheless, on the European Union level, this construction is not likely
use. (Maybe because of it's economic roots.) It seems to me that we might
oppose to a simple diagram the profit-lack of profit and to extend it to the
social gains.

regards,
Anna

----
Anna Kuliberda
Stowarzyszenie Liderów Lokalnych Grup Obywatelskich
anna.kuliberda at lgo.pl tel. 0048 22 844 73 55
www.sllgo.pl www.informacjapubliczna.org.pl,<http://www.informacjapubliczna.org.pl/>
www.watchdog.org.pl