[open-government] LAPSI public conference and primer streamed -channel

Paola Di Maio paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Sat May 7 10:57:12 UTC 2011

Thank you Ton

Not sure why, this morning received in my inbox 3 msg posted to this list
three days ago , Boh.

I  also wondered why I received the posts as a batch (received the three at
the same time), which seemed unusual.

I suppose its a good idea to subscribe to multiple lists, in case this
happens again (sigh) or try to pick up the list rss, presuming its available
somewhere

Cheers

Pdm