[open-government] Russian elections as opendata - stat.golos.org

Ivan Begtin ibegtin at gmail.com
Wed May 11 10:31:29 UTC 2011

I know that team behind president website kremlin.ru thinking and discussing
that.
They published copyright terms - http://eng.kremlin.ru/about/copyrights and
earlier they discussed with Wikipedia activists about using Creative Commons
licence, but no luck yet.

The problem is that even if some of russian officials ready to use creative
commons, they can't do that since Creative Commons has no legal status for
 government agencies. But it's slowly changing. For example not a long time
ago launched website - http://creativecommons.ru/ and president Medvedev
supports Creative Commons too

--
С уважением,