[open-government] open data challenge and non-eu countries

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed May 18 12:44:46 UTC 2011

Unfortunately this is currently focused on EU27 member states [1].
That said anyone can partner with anyone in an EU member state if they
want to enter. E.g. someone with an app in Bergen could partner with
someone in Barcelona or Amsterdam if they wanted to enter - as long as
they can demonstrate how this is relevant to EU27 countries.

Hopefully we'll do something global - or at least more geopolitically
broad - next time! :-)

All the best,

Jonathan

[1] http://europa.eu/abc/european_countries/index_en.htm