[open-government] [okfn-discuss] Fwd: Sharing your open government data stories

Neil McEvoy neil at mcevoy.biz
Sun May 29 17:14:40 UTC 2011

Great idea.

Although it would be a bit restrictive to limit to only Open Data case
studies. How about a broader Open Government Catalogue, which incorporates
general FOSS projects too?

This would be a great tie-in to Cloud. The big centre piece of the UK's
G-Cloud program is the need for an 'ASG' - Apps Store for Government, to
encourage reuse across the public sector.

This would seem something that the FOSS community would be ideal for
developing, and this could include Open Data.

Neil.