[open-government] Comprehensive list of Open Government Data initiatives

Richard Akerman scilib at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 11:18:18 BST 2011

New portals appear every day, it's hard to keep track of them.

I like the CTIC list

http://datos.fundacionctic.org/sandbox/catalog/index.html.en

but there's also

http://opengovernmentdata.org/data/catalogues/

http://buzzdata.com/drseaking/open-data-hubs-worldwide

I wrote about the lists-of-lists problem at

http://scilib.typepad.com/science_library_pad/2011/01/open-data-who-shall-catalogue-the-catalogues.html

Richard