[open-government] Fwd: [sunlightlabs] WaterHackathon - October 22-23

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Oct 14 16:42:40 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Richard Murby <richard at fwd-media.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 6:30 PM
Subject: [sunlightlabs] WaterHackathon - October 22-23
To: sunlightlabs <sunlightlabs at googlegroups.com>
Cc: rmurby at worldbank.org

Dear SunlightLabs List members

I wanted to let you know about an event coming up on October 22-23
from the World Bank. We looking for hackers to join forces with
experts in water, sanitation, and hygiene and work of create proof of
concepts to tackle real problems.

The DC events is one of 10 events world wide and we'll be connecting
to all the sites.

If you would like to know more about the event please check out the
site below. I've also included the Eventbrite link.

http://www.waterhackathon.org/
http://www.eventbrite.com/event/2118262781/

If you have any questions please let me know, either on this list or
directly to my email. (richard at fwd-media.com or rmurby at worldbank.org)

Thanks,
Richard