[open-government] CKAN at the Open Government Data Camp in Warsaw

Irina Bolychevsky irina.bolychevsky at okfn.org
Tue Oct 18 21:17:56 UTC 2011

Good evening!

James, Ira and David from the CKAN team are in Warsaw this week for the Open
Government Data Camp 2011. CKAN <http://ckan.org> is the open source open
data platform provider powering numerous portals around the world including
data.gov.uk and we will be giving a full day workshop tomorrow (Wednesday)
before the main conference begins on Thursday.

There will be demos of the CKAN platform, guides on installing, customising
and extending a CKAN instance and walkthrough of new features. Additionally,
we'll be there to talk about using the API, technical architecture and
product roadmap, as well as showcasing our very own community instance:
thedatahub.org.

Come along to get involved, ask questions and find out more what open source
open data platforms are all about.

You can sign up for our workshop at our eventbrite page
here<http://www.eventbrite.com/event/2340348044>,
it begins at 11:00 and the team will be around until 17:00 to answer
questions. We'll also be at the main conference days on Thursday and Friday
so hope to talk to many of you there.

Thanks!
Ira

--