[open-government] Help requested - mapping the world's open data catalogues

Jose M. Alonso josema at webfoundation.org
Wed Oct 12 09:29:39 UTC 2011

Hi Tim , all,

It might be me but I cannot understand why you are reinventing the wheel. What is wrong with?
http://datos.fundacionctic.org/sandbox/catalog/faceted/

Besides, AFAIR, CTIC is curating datacatalogs and there were plans to integrate the faceted browser there.

Josema.

--

Jose M. Alonso
Program Manager, Open Data