[open-government] mapping the world's open data catalogues

Martin Alvarez-Espinar martin.alvarez at fundacionctic.org
Wed Oct 12 16:18:29 UTC 2011

Hi Tracey,

You are right, it's inaccurate according to the title. In this catalog
includes early Open Data initiatives (without catalogs), but they are
represented specifically using different levels of maturity. I.e.,
those initiatives without catalog are represented with the white
marker, captioned as '(0) Announced'.

Of course, I like the idea of representing polygons on the map.

Best,

Martin