[open-government] working on the inside

Mitton, David DavidMitton at liberata.com
Wed Oct 12 12:09:19 UTC 2011

I have to agree with you.

There are two main prerequisites openly accepted for establishing an Open Data policy:
a) high availability of the data, preferably in formats that are both human and machine friendly and
b) openness, meaning allowing reuse of the data for all purposes and with no restrictions.

I would simply ask, as a new member of the forum, if these prerequisites are aligned to any national, international or forum led social and economical objectives?