[open-government] Open Data Hackathon

Pedro Markun pedro at esfera.mobi
Sun Oct 16 03:02:10 UTC 2011

Hey Guillermo,

we will sure set something up for the Hackhaton. Wanna join?

Do you know the transparency hacker community?
http://groups.google.com/group/thackday

Lot's of people eager to work with open data and hacking politics.

Btw, Eaves. We've translated the call:

http://blog.esfera.mobi/?p=1129

abs,
Pedro Markun