[open-government] French open data license launched today!

Benjamin Ooghe-Tabanou b.ooghe at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 09:31:24 UTC 2011

Benjamin Ooghe-Tabanou
Hi everyone,

Like the british OGL, it respects the OpenDefinition standards and is
close to the ODC-BY licence.
For french readers, we've just published our analysis that emphasizes
the consequences for the french OpenData community and environment
http://www.regardscitoyens.org/opendata-etalab-la-guerre-francaise-des-licences-sacheve/

Maybe we should wait till there is actual data published under the
licence, but it can certainly be added yes !

Cheers !

Benjamin Ooghe-Tabanou for Regards Citoyens