[open-government] OGD in the IT system procurement cycle

JOSEFSSON Erik erik.josefsson at europarl.europa.eu
Mon Oct 31 10:10:45 UTC 2011

There is a guideline for how to procure Free Software here:

	Guideline on public procurement of Open Source Software (revised June 2010)
	http://www.ychi.leeds.ac.uk/eHealthOS/storage/resources/OSS-procurement-guideline-public-final-June2010-EUPL-FINAL.pdf

I guess it could be forked.

//Erik

On 10/31/2011 10:54 AM, Antti Poikola wrote:

	Hi all,

	So, are there any examples of what should be written in the general procurement policy or in the individual procument documents? I am really not an procurement expert, but this question is often asked from me, propably because the procurement experts are far from being open data experts.

	-Jogi