[open-government] Fwd: [Open Data Ireland] Apps4Fingal Open Data Competition

Julian Todd julian at goatchurch.org.uk
Mon Oct 31 22:39:37 UTC 2011

As a public service, I've written a webscraper that goes through all 86 of
their datasets and imports every CSV file into a separate table.

    https://scraperwiki.com/scrapers/fingal_datasets/

It looks ridiculous on our page, but now you can see which ones are only
four lines long before you download them.  And find the common columns you
may be able to join.

Julian.