[open-government] R: Re: Workshop session proposal: Open government dataand public action

agatalotauro at libero.it agatalotauro at libero.it
Fri Sep 30 14:49:02 UTC 2011

Hello!

There are lots of elements that make this session interesting!
Thanks.

All the best,
Agata

particularly on experiences of citizen participation and incentivising demand
as well as supply.

>As part of our www.openkent.org.uk programme, we're stimulating the use of
open data through getting citizens to put forward ideas on how people can help
each other where they can win prizes and then get open data developers to build
on those ideas looking at what open data would be needed to develop those ideas
into prototypes.

>Be great to see ideas of how to involve the citizen in a meaningful way in
open data.

>All the best
>
>Noel
>
>Noel Hatch
>Projects & Research Lead
>07515992174
>www.twitter.com/noelito
>
>Do you have an idea on how to make your local area a better place to live? Do
you want to win the chance for your idea to be turned into reality? Find out
more at http://bit.ly/submityouridea and you could win up to £3000

bounces at lists.okfn.org] On Behalf Of Pennisi Aline
>Sent: 30 September 2011 15:27
>To: open-government at lists.okfn.org
>Subject: [open-government] Workshop session proposal: Open government dataand
public action

>Hello.
>
>My name is Aline, I'm an Italian civil servant and I will be happy to join
you all at the forthcoming OGDC 2011.

>Would anyone be interested in set up a session with me on:
>
> Open government data and public action:
> - challenges and opportunities for public administration
> - challenges and opportunities for operators and citizens
> - what is transparency really about ?
> - experiences of citizen participation through OGD
> - is the problem only on the supply-side or also on the demand-side?
>
>The session would be primarily dedicated to explore the views of civil
servants and citizen associations, activists, others on the above themes.