[open-government] Software for Open Data : Drupal?

Brian Fitzgerald bf.fitzgerald at qut.edu.au
Mon Sep 12 21:57:31 UTC 2011

From Mark Perry

Dear Open Govt. Colleagues

For the last couple of years I've been working on seeing how interested the Can Govt. departments are in Open Source solutions, and some of the results you can find in the two papers here: <http://ssrn.com/author=10510> http://ssrn.com/author=10510 "FLOSS as a Public Policy Choice" and "FLOSS for the Canadian Public Sector..." (one is an extended version of the other, I forget which is which). Apart from some individuals, I've had little sucess in convincing the Can Fed. Public Sector to engage in anything along these lines. I hope that others are more effective.

atb

Mark

Associate Dean  Mark Perry (Research, Graduate Studies, Operations)
IBM Center for Advanced Studies Faculty Fellow
Faculty of Law
A-P Faculty of Science,  Computer Science
University of Western Ontario
London, Ontario, N6A 5B7, Canada<x-apple-data-detectors://1>
<http://www.csd.uwo.ca/~markp>http://www.csd.uwo.ca/~markp
<http://www.law.uwo.ca/>http://www.law.uwo.ca/
View some of my research on my SSRN Author page: <http://ssrn.com/author=10510> http://ssrn.com/author=10510

This communication is for the use of the individual or entity named herein and contains information that may be privileged and confidential. This communication is not legal advice. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message or its contents is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately.

<<

Sent from my iPad