[open-government] About Moscow city administration opendata plans

Chris Taggart countculture at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 13:16:42 UTC 2011

Ivan
Are you thinking more along the line of the London Datastore[1]?  Or
possibly a DIY datastore [2] ? You could do something simple with just a
Wordpress or Drupal installation.

Thanks for the kind words re OpenlyLocal.com -- you're right, it might be
different. It's really a whole web-based scraping/parsing/importing
framework, with a web front-end exposing that data.

Chris

[1] http://data.london.gov.uk

[2] http://www.slideshare.net/bill_per/diy-data-store-for-your-town

------
OpenCorporates :: The Open Database of the Corporate World
http://OpenCorporates. com
OpenlyLocal :: Making Local Government More Transparent
http://openlylocal.com
Blog: http://countculture.wordpress.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/countculture