[open-government] ENEL open data!

Lorenzo Benussi lorenzo.benussi at top-ix.org
Tue Sep 20 08:31:15 UTC 2011

hi Chris, I am in touch with the person in charge of the open data project at ENEL.
I will ask your questions and try to get some feedbacks. It seems they are committed to go further but I think they need ideas and advices to take the right directions (see the problem with the CCby "terms of use").
I am sure they will appreciate proposals, ideas, etc.

lorenzo