[open-government] [euopendata] Next Call: 6th September at 16:00 UTC - Open Government Data WG

Paola Di Maio paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 13:17:09 UTC 2012

Hi Daniel

thanks for sharing

May I suggest the following issue is also tackled at the call:

 the compliance of the open definition with the notion of openness
(ie: is the open definition fit for purpose? how can this be
evaluated)

(the open definition, as per last few
discussions we have had, is not open I will not attend the call but
have already discussed my reservation on list, that others seem to
share)

best'o

PDM